American Fence Company of Omaha, NE: History and Reputation in the Fencing Industry
For 55+ years, American Fence Company has provided architects, homeowners, engineers, and other fence contractors with the best Omaha fence installation and the highest order of Omaha fence materials. Our many decades of success and status as Omaha’s top fence contractor puts us above the competition.
Omaha’s Top Fence Company: We’re in Your Backyard
American Fence Company of Omaha services a broad range of market, so our inventory of fence materials has to be exceptionally large. Our branch proudly serves the following cities in Nebraska: La Vista, Papillion, Offutt Air Force Base, Boys Town, Ashland, Fremont, Ralston, Blair, Gretna, Wahoo, Valley, and Plattsmouth. We also have clients in Council Bluffs, IA.
Omaha Fencing for Everyone
Due to the multiple types of Omaha fencing in demand, we proudly maintain our status as Omaha’s top fence contractor by offering four different fencing services: residential contracting, commercial contracting, gate access control and material sales. No matter what kind of fence — or fence materials — you need for your project, we can help, and we can do it better than anyone else in the local market.
Largest Fence Materials Inventory in the Midwest
With an inventory encompassing 18+ acres of fence materials — vinyl, wood, ornamental steel, etc. — in locations across the Midwest, we have all the necessary materials to realize any Omaha fence project. Our inventory of fencing materials includes wood, vinyl, chain link and ornamental, as well as all the materials needed for high security barbed wire fencing, k-rated vehicle restraints, automated gates and more. We also sell wholesale to anyone confident enough to install their Omaha fence themselves.
Safe and Efficient Omaha Fence Installation
American Fence Company’s Omaha fence installation projects are handled with prioritized efficiency and safety.
- Safety. Our fence installers in Omaha always wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), which includes safety vests and glasses, gloves, and boots, and follow our motor vehicle safety, fire prevention, hazard communication, and respiratory protection plans. Our insistence on safety has earned us an Experience Modification Rate of 0.73.
- Certification Program. Our Omaha fence installation staff has been trained in all aspects of their profession, knowledgeable in the building of multiple types of fences (chain link, vinyl, ornamental, etc.) as well as welding, setting fence posts, installing fasteners, installing fence gates, and handling gate accessories.
- Professionals. American Fence Company of Omaha’s fence installation experts don’t simply work a 9-to-5 job. They are passionate about their trade and have made fence installation their life’s work.
- Equipment. AmeriFence Corporation of Omaha uses top-notch fence installation equipment when putting together fences. What’s more, we employ an in-house team of mechanics to ensure our equipment remains in premium condition.
- Installation Process. Your fence project is assigned an identifying project number and, if requested, our staff will perform survey field work. Public utility locates will be called. Our superintendent will stake out the job site. Posts are set and we will generate an as-built and material list for the fence. Materials are procured, fabricated, and packaged. Then our installation crew will build your fence.
- E-Verification. All fence installation employees here at the top fence contractor in Omaha are e-verified and authorized to work in the United States.