Commercial Fencing Solutions for Businesses of All Kinds in Omaha
Are you looking for commercial fencing in Omaha, La Vista, Valley, Plattsmouth, or one of the surrounding Nebraska communities? Need some extra security for your business property? If so, look no further than American Fence Company, Omaha’s choice fence contractor. Our expert fence designers, fabricators, and installers offer a wide selection of high-quality fence options in vinyl, wood, ornamental steel, and more — one of just many qualities which has earned us the reputation as the highest-rated fence company in the Midwest. With more than 50 years’ experience to our credit, we are able to realize any commercial fencing project — elegant fencing for outdoor patios, temporary fencing at construction sites, high security fencing for airports, you name it!
Omaha Commercial Fencing Services
Contracted Fence Installation in Omaha
Our team of fence designs, installers, and fabricators are experienced and equipped to handle all your commercial fencing needs. As the city’s top fence contractor, we have access to warehouses across the Midwest and more than 100,000 sq ft of fence materials.
Wholesale Fence Materials in Omaha
American Fence Company has access to 18+ acres of inventory. Our considerable stock and buying power allows us to sell wholesale to contractors and fencing companies across the nation.
Omaha Wood Fencing
- Many quality wood options
- Beauty & warmth appearance
- Multiple types & styles
Omaha Ornamental Fencing
- Elegant, timeless style
- Various picket and rail styles
- Prefabricated fence panels
Omaha Sports Fencing
- Sports-grade material
- Multiple sporting fence types
- Arenas, water parks, backstops
Omaha Architectural Screening
- Great air flow & ventilation
- Controllable visibility
- Rigid picture frame design
- Stops vehicles at high speeds
- Ideal for high security facilities
- Wedges, bollards, barrier arms
Omaha High Security
- Certified high security installers
- Code compliant materials
- Fencing, gates & barriers
- Chain link, vinyl & ornamental
- Swing, slide & pedestrian gates
- Manual or automated options
Omaha Commercial Railings
- Custom made to order
- Ornamental & vinyl styles
- Large adornment selection
Omaha Specialty Products
- Custom made to order
- Vinyl, wood, or metal
- Pergolas, arbors and more
So what makes American Fence Company the number one fence contractor in Omaha? Part of what makes us unique is the vast team of trained professionals we employ. Our commercial fence division is able to handle tasks that include access control and security. We are an extraordinarily diverse and equipped security contractor capable of meeting all your perimeter security needs. Our commercial fence division consist of several teams of professionals that make us your ultimate choice in providing a complete fence, access control and security solution. If you are looking for a commercial security fence, automated gate, access control and custom security solutions; you have chosen the right commercial fence company.
Omaha commercial fence installation should begin with industry professionals: a challenge met by American Fence Company through the process of training staff in our own Fence Certification Program. This 18 lesson training program covers all aspects of the commercial fence industry. What’s more, this program is only the beginning as our staff participates in annual recertification and additional training through four different all-day events. American Fence Company of Omaha offers a separate and extensive access control tech certification program as well as continued learning for access controls and high security applications.
As the top fence contractor in Omaha and the surrounding Nebraska communities (which includes Ashland, Gretna, Elkhorn, Plattsmouth, Valley, and La Vista), we recognize that communication is key to a successful commercial fence installation. American Fence Company makes customers a priority by keeping their projects moving, with constant communication every step of the way. Our project managers work closely with sales and supervisory staff to bridge connections between customers and their Omaha fence installation team. This is helped but our sophisticated CRM system, which communicates critical updates and milestones. Missteps are easier to avoid this way.
Once American Fence Company’s industry professions are on the job, safety becomes the priority. Compared to other Omaha fence contractors, American Fence Company is extraordinarily unique in that we maintain a significantly low MOD .73, far below the fence industry average and the construction industry as a whole. We have a robust safety program managed by our corporate safety director and local branch safety directors and have created over a dozen equipment certifications and best practices. Our installers are all OSHA, CPR and First Aid certified.
Quality and warranty assured
American Fence Company has been in business 50+ years and is one of our nation’s top 10 largest fence contractors. Our core achievements consist of the highest security installations, vehicle crash barriers, sophisticated access control systems, and engineered custom metals.
America Fence Company’s installations can be found across the country, from the base of the Grand Canyon to the midst of the Yellowstone Forest. Our custom metals projects reach from coast to coast. We are also the first defense for some of our nation’s nuclear power plants and military installations, not to mention several data centers.
- CRM software. This new CRM software is fully operational with new modules being continually added to enhance efficiency and crew performance.
- Project managers. American Fence Company has employed commercial and residential project managers to champion a better customer experience. In the last two years, we have successfully launched project managers into every
- American Access Company is a division of American Fence Company. Our access control division is a team of access control professionals who are professionally trained and focus exclusively on gate access systems. Since 2017, American Fence Company recognized that our industry’s fence contractors have not risen to the demand of today’s gate access control systems. Thus, we decided to outwardly commit to this demand by creating an entire division committed to providing
- Our belief in teamwork. American Fence Company has over forty company installation crews. We believe that your employees support what we collective create. In the last three years, we have significantly increased employee wages and added multiple benefit packages including additional PTO. We are building a sustainable employee group of
- Our safety program. Our program is a multiple prong approach to safety which has led to a .73 MOD rate. It is expansive, impacting and results driven. American Fence Company has achieved five consecutive years of reduced MOD rates. We have created dozens of industry specific safe practices and equipment certification programs. Our installation crews are required to meet the highest safety standards that include CDLs and 30-hour
- Size matters. American Fence Company operates ten branches and multiple divisions in eight different states. Our 300 plus employees matter. American Fence Company has performed work or delivered finished products to every State within the continental United
- Our spacious wheelhouse. We have installed several hydraulic wedges and bollards, DoD certified crash rated barriers, speed gates, crash rated barrier arms, and high-speed